Fall EMT-B Training

MAS offers a variety of training courses throughout the year including CPR, First Aid, ALS, BLS, PALS, and training on specific equipment.  Whether you are an individual looking for a new career in EMS, a childcare provider, a business, a sports organization or some other group seeking initial training or refresher training give us a call.
Details here


Outside Burn Permits Required

It's The Law - RSA 227-L:17(II)

Anyone who wishes to burn clean, ordinary combustibles such as leaves, brush or untreated lumber, or have a camp or cooking fire must have written permission from the landowner and a fire permit from the local forest fire warden or local fire department in the town or city where the fire will be kindled. You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a written fire permit.


Simply Thick Recall

Parents and Physicians Advised Not to Use SimplyThick Food Thickening Agent for Infants.

The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) informs consumers that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an alert not to use SimplyThick, a thickening agent for the management of swallowing disorders in preterm infants. Details Here