Approximately 19 acres in size, Keyes Memorial Field is located on Elm Street, abutting the Souhegan  River. Facilities include a swimming pool,  wading pool, a children’s playground and swings, a 90’ baseball diamond, two 60’ softball diamonds, soccer field, open space for walks and play, a picnic area with BBQ grills, a pavilion with tables, a basketball court and a street hockey court. Four tennis courts and backboard are available for tennis play, for Milford Residents. Two courts are lit until 10:00 pm nightly. Scheduled tennis lessons, tournaments and functions take priority over open use.

Once a farm owned by Josiah Crosby, the land was sold to the Arthur L. Keyes Memorial Trust in 1957 and then given by the Trust to the Milford School District. Eventually, the School District gave the Keyes Park property to the Town of Milford in exchange for the Town's Endicott Park which abutted Bales School.

Skate park: located at Keyes, open to public. Protective equipment is strongly recommended. Hours: Dawn to Dusk.

4 tennis courts are available for tennis play, for Milford Residents. Two courts are lit until 10:00 pm nightly. Scheduled tennis lessons, tournaments and functions take priority over open use.