June 13, 2022 - Surveyors from VHB, Inc. of Bedford, NH will be performing topographic survey during the week of June 13th for the Town in and around the Oval and along Nashua Street from the vicinity of Clinton Street to Tonella Road. Their work may require some survey outside of the existing Town’s right-of-way to get an accurate representation of existing conditions. Their work will initially last approximately one week and will require intermittent returns to the project to collect additional information.
February 15, 2023 - Conceptual Design Alternatives Presentation - Public Input Session
VHB, Inc. will be presenting the Conceptual Design Alternatives for the Milford Oval and the Nashua Street corridor / Nashua Street (NH101A) from Clinton Street to Tonella Road to property owners, public, and interested parties. The intent of the public meeting is to present the design alternatives and receive input from the public, municipal officials/staff, resource agencies, and abutting property/business owners on their recommendations and concerns. The Town’s consultant, VHB, will be presenting information and collecting input from the attendees.
CONCEPTUAL DESIGN ALTERNATIVES
- Figures 1, 1a, 1b - Milford Oval Pedestrian & Traffic Improvements (February 15, 2023)
- Figure 1 - Milford Oval Pedestrian & Traffic Improvements (January 2023)
- Figures 2 & 3 - Nashua Street Pedestrian & Traffic Improvements - Alternatives 1 & 2 (January 2023)
SUPPORTING PLANS AND INFORMATION
- 2016 South Street Improvement Project - CLD Consulting Engineers
- 2016 Nashua Street CVS As-Build Plan - VHB, Inc.
- 2016 Milford Master Plan - Town of Milford
- 2014 Town Center Pedestrian, Trail & Recreation Connectivity Plan, Milford, NH - Town of Milford and Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- 2009 Traffic And Pedestrian Improvement Evaluation for Milford Downtown Area, Milford, NH - CLD Consulting Engineers
- 2006 Transportation And Community And Systems Preservation Study - Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- 2002 Evaluation of Highway Improvement Alternatives In Milford, NH - Hoyle, Tanner and Associates