Do I need a permit to burn Brush?

Yes, unless there is sufficient snow cover.

It's the LAW - RSA 227-L:17(II)
Anyone who wishes to burn clean, ordinary combustibles such as leaves, brush or untreated lumber, or have a camp or cooking fire must have written permission from the landowner and a fire permit from the fire department. You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a written fire permit.

All Seasonal Burn Permits are required to be inspected prior to being issued each year. Please call 249-0680 to schedule your inspection.