• BEGAN 6-18-18 – Closed to thru traffic from 0700 to 1700 hrs. sign boards in place and road open every night for regular traffic
• Water dept. began its service taps
• Road reclaim to commence around 7-16-18 - WILL COMMENCE ON 7-12-18 - COMPLETED
• Sidewalk / curb removal / replacement - SIDEWALK & CURB REMOVAL WILL BE COMPLETED 7-11-18
• Drainage / catch basin replacement - WILL COMMENCE ON 7-16-18 - COMPLETED - GAS LINE INSTALLATION CURRENTLY BEING INSTALLED
PONEMAH HILL RD.
• Drainage / culvert replacement to commence this week (6-25-18) – no closures are expected but one lane of travel will be experienced. Culvert installation just south of Stable Rd. is complete and roadside drainage / shoulder work is currently being conducted. Catchbasin and drainage line installation within the 300 block is completed
• Road reclaiming to commence on 7-9-18 - Completed on 7-10-18 with final grade and preparations being completed on 7-11-18
• Base pavement to commence immediately following - BASE PAVING COMMENCING ON 7-12-18 AND BEING COMPLETED BY 7-13-18 - COMPLETED
• Hopeful to be completed within that week
• Guardrail replacement - to be scheduled after road work in complete
KING & GEORGE ST.
• Road reclaim to commence week of 7-16-18 - WILL COMMENCE ON 7-12 /13 - 2018 - COMPLETED
• Drainage work to be completed - WILL COMMENCE ON OR ABOUT 7-18-18 - CONTINUING
• Water service work to begin 7-30-18 and said to be completed by mid Aug.
• Paving to be complete after water service work is complete
• Road reclaim to commence around 7-23-18 – Burns Rd. to Noons Quarry - WILL COMMENCE ON 7-23-18 WITH BASE PAVEMENT COMMENCING IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING - COMPLETED
• Drainage work
• Road repair
• Shim coat - LOWER HALF OF OSGOOD UP TO BURNS RD. - COMMENCING ON 7-18-18 - COMPLETED
• Chip seal to yet be scheduled – prior to mid-August
MELENDY RD. / BALL HILL RD.
• From Armory to Annand Dr. - SHIM COAT TO BALL HILL FROM MELENDY TO ANNAND COMPLETED ON 7-16-18 - COMPLETED
• Surface repairs prior to shim coat
• Chip seal yet to be scheduled but in conjunction with Osgood
• Riverside Cemetery to Milford Subaru (about)
• Curb / sidewalk installation from Capron Rd to Burger King – to be completed in conjunction with Clinton curb installation
• Mill / Overlay to be scheduled – no closures are expected, lanes of travel will be altered but moving - COMMENCING ON 7-25-18
• Wilton Rd. to Hitcher Way - ROAD SURFACE MILLING COMMENCING ON 7-30-18 - PAVING COMMENCING ON 7-24-18
• Mill / Overlay to be scheduled – no closures are expected, lanes of travel will be altered but moving.