Thinking of starting a business or relocating a business to the Milford area, the following organizations may be helpful in making that decision.
Milford Improvement Team
- The Milford Improvement Team (formerly DO-IT) is a non-profit organization that seeks to promote prosperity and vitality in downtown Milford. The organization was formed in 1992 as a grass roots initiative to see what steps could be taken to ensure a viable future for our downtown. Though the years, MIT has been inspired by the belief that downtown Milford is the heart of the community, both symbolically and socially and an economically strong downtown benefits all of Milford.
The Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce
- The Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce promotes successful relationships for the business and civic community in its eleven towns. The Chamber supports economic growth and provides valuable local information and referrals to businesses and the general public.
The Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- The Nashua Regional Planning Commission serves the 13 communities of Amherst, Brookline, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Lyndeborough, Mason, Merrimack, Milford, Mont Vernon, Nashua, Pelham, and Wilton. Since its formation in 1959, NRPC has provided its members with comprehensive solutions to local environmental, land use, transportation, and regional planning issues as well as cutting edge mapping & data services.
- Offers free counseling to established small businesses and to start-ups, on a personal face-to-face basis, one time or long term.
Smaller Business Association of New England
- SBANE was established to provide a legislative voice for small business at the state and federal levels and to make practical information available to help business owners grow their companies.
Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce and its 700 local business members welcome you to this site. This site is designed to be a useful guide to the Chamber's services, the membership of the Chamber, and the Greater Nashua community.
Granite State Association of Non-Profits
- The New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits strengthens and gives voice to the state’s nonprofit sector through leadership, collaboration, and learning opportunities.
NH Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- The New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NH MEP) is able to leverage a vast array of public and private resources and services that are available to every manufacturing enterprise in the state.
NH Association of Realtors, Inc.
- NHAR is the business, industry and public policy advocate for private property rights in New Hampshire.
NH Bar Association
- To serve the profession by upholding the unique and valuable role of lawyers as independent counselors and advocates helping to preserve a civilized society governed by rule of law.
NH High Technology Council, Inc.
- The New Hampshire High Technology Council's purpose is to bring together representatives from the private and public sectors to establish and maintain financial, technical, management, legislative and educational support programs that encourage innovative research and technology-based industrial development in New Hampshire.
NH Industrial Research Center
- The New Hampshire Legislature created the NHIRC in 1991 to increase collaboration, technology development and innovation between New Hampshire businesses & universities.
NH Lodging and Restaurant Association
- NHLRA is the state wide trade association for the hospitality and tourism industry in New Hampshire. We are a powerful lobby in Concord on behalf of the industry focusing on small business issues. We offer programs and services designed to give small businesses greater buying power, and we market our members direct to consumers to drive new business to your door.
American Business Women’s Association
- To bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership; education, networking support and national recognition.
New England Innkeepers Association
- For over a century, the New England Inns & Resorts Association has remained committed to one underlying principle - a proud tradition of gracious hospitality.
New Hampshire Made
- The mission of NH Made is to strengthen New Hampshire's state economy by increasing the awareness and demand for New Hampshire-made products and services and providing the support programs local businesses need to grow.
Retail Merchants Association of NH
- The Retail Merchants Association of New Hampshire (RMANH) is a statewide, not-for-profit, trade organization representing over 800 businesses in the Granite State.