- A penalty of $1.00 is assessed for each month overdue.
- License costs $9.00 males/females, $6.50 altered/spayed.
- Rabies certificate and Spay/Neuter Certificate must be presented at time of licensing.
To Register your dog online, please visit our Dog Licenses page.
Dog Control Ordinance
Adopted March 1972
- Running at large is prohibited: It shall be unlawful to permit any dog to run at large. “At Large” shall be intended to mean off the premises of the owner or the keeper, and not under the control of the owner or a responsible person. It shall be unlawful for any female dog in heat to run at large or be off the premises of the owner or keeper.
- Restraint of Dogs: Dogs while confined to owner’s premises shall be kept so in a humane and safe manner having a maximum freedom and in no way to permit undue hardship on the animal, with water always available.
- Penalties: Any owner found violating any provision of this ordinance shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be punished by a fine of a minimum of $25.00 for each offense.