How do I apply for a pistol permit/conceal to carry permit?

Applications for pistol permits are located at the department or on our website. If you are a Milford resident, a complete application must be submitted to the department along with the $10.00 application fee (we accept cash or check only). Please make checks payable to the Milford Police Department. You will be called once the permit is ready for pick up and will need to provide a photo I.D. when you come in. Non-residents need to apply with the New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire residents not residing in Milford will need to submit their application to their local police department.