The Milford Recreation Department is pleased to
announce the Keyes Memorial Pool will be opening for the summer of 2021 on June 12th!
There will be a swim team, senior water fitness and swim lessons this year but details of exactly what each will look like are unclear. Decisions are on hold until after May 7th when the Governor states he may relax current guidelines and issue a set of universal recommendations. Once that information is released we will be able to hopefully move forward with program
details and open registrations. Thank you for your patience.
It is necessary to put guidelines and procedures into place to address the health and safety of the community and staff due to the pandemic. These procedures may change at any time in accordance with State guidelines and recommendations. Here are the details:
• There will be signage that anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID19 not enter the facility.
• Occupancy will be limited to allow for social distancing. We plan to open without a reservation system but may put one in place at a later date if needed.
• Facemasks will be required inside the pool house building. Facemasks on the deck will be encouraged when social distancing is not possible. No facemasks while in the pool. Staff will have facemasks with the exception of lifeguards while they are in a guard chair. An area around the guard chair will be closed to allow for this.
• Pool chairs will not be available but patrons may bring their own.
• Social distancing will follow the Governor's guidelines or recommendations at the time.
Reminder: You must purchase a pool pass before you enter the pool. Day passes are only available to purchase at the pool with cash or check only.
Reminder: Please keep your pool tags after each season.
Open Swim Hours
Monday - Friday: 12:30pm to 7:00pm
Saturday/Sunday: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tentative Hours for July 24/25 and Aug 7/8 are 4:00pm to 8:00 pm due to Rotary and State Champsionship Swim Meets.
Pool Memberships are non-refundable unless extenuating circumstances apply.
|Pool Memberships||Residents||Non Residents|
|2021 Season Pool Pass||$20/Person (Cash or check only at the pool)||$40/Person (Cash or check only at the pool)|
|$80 Family Max (Cash or check only at the pool)||$160 Family Max (Cash or check only at the pool)|
|Ages 4 and Under||Free Pass (Pool Membership is still Required)||Free Pass (Pool Membership is still Required)|
|Ages 62 and Over||Free Pass (Pool Membership is still Required)||Free Pass (Pool Membership is still Required)|
|Day Pass||$5/pass (Cash or check only at the pool)||$5/pass (Cash or check only at the pool)|
|Replacement Pass||$5/pass (Cash or check only at the pool)|
$5/pass (Cash or check only at the pool)
Click the blue button to register for a season pass.